we offer a wide range of general practice services, including:
1. General Medicine; 2. Chronic Disease 3. Management; 4. Immunisations; 5. Women’s Health; 6. Children’s Health; 7. Family Planning;
8. Implanon Insertion and Removal; 9. Wound Care; 10. Travel Advice and Vaccinations; 11. Counselling; 12. Health Assessments;
13. Pre-employment Medicals; 14. Workplace Injury; 15. Minor Surgery; 16. Skin Checks; 17. Cryotherapy
ALLIED HEALTH SERVICE
Dietitian is available every second Tuesday from 09:00 to 17:00.
Physiotherapy is available every Wednesday from 09:00 to 17:00.
Podiatrist is available every Thursday afternoon from 14:00 to 17:00.
Patients with Medicare Team Care Arrangement (TCA), Private Health Insurance and DVA are accepted.
Please check with your GP if you are eligible for Medicare TCA referral.
Dr. Ruwei Xu operations general surgery includes:
• All abdominal wall hernias (open and laparoscopic approaches)
• Biliary surgery: cholecystectomy, common bile duct extraction of stones and stenting,
• Gastrointestinal tract surgery: appendicectomy, small and large bowel resection for cancer and benign conditions
• Thyroid surgery: hemi- and total thyroidectomies
• Breast: benign and malignant conditions
Major (AKA, BKA) and minor toe amputations for trauma or diabetics
Chemotherapy port insertion
• Endoscopy: gastroscopy and colonoscopy
• Emergency general and trauma surgery (laparotomy, bowel resections, repair of perforated viscus, Hartmann’s, splenectomy etc)
• Minor procedures:
Limbs: Carpal tunnel release, trigger finger, Dupuytren’s contracture, ingrown toe nail;
Urology: vasectomy, circumcision
Skin and superficial tumours: skin cancers (with skin graft), foreign bodies, and lipomas
Biopsies: lymph node, temporal artery and skin biopsy
Anal and perianal conditions: abscess, haemorrhoid and fissure